Tuesday 26 March 2013

He, Consequential, We




Etched in His thoughts, your frame He wrought
Unequivocally He wove you, inward and outward, He knew
Carved you it seems, from love, with generosity He filled your seams
A treasure I’ve found, happiness profound
And so to Him I am gratified, blessed and satisfied
From the tip of my nose, to the tip of my toes
You alight within me, a reason to be
From the break of light, to the fall of night
You invade my soul, you fill the hole
I always knew existed. You’ve got me twisted
In ways unimaginable, in ways impressionable
Sensations that tingle, overwhelm, ascend and mingle
Indulgent emotions that swell, reverberate like a lonely lovers spell
You’ve taken mutiny of my heart, in every way my counterpart
Just me and I am potential, with you I am consequential

To Simba McNorris Hakata

1 comment:

  1. you take my breath away every day and every passing moment you have turned into a blessing! You are amaizing boo! I love youj

    ReplyDelete