Saturday 16 February 2013

Unfinished



I was not lost; I was not lost, just undiscovered-
Until you found me and opened up a palette of colors.
I was only a crack in this castle of glass and still you saw me
You put me back together when I came apart.
I had a feeling I belonged, a feeling I could be someone
With you smiling next to me in silent lucidity.
Your touch alight my soul, a wakened fire it brought-
And although I was burning, you’re the only light
A revelation in the light of day, you can’t choose what saves and what fades away.
Singing my life with his words he said carry on- may the past be the sound of your feet upon the ground-
Because everybody dies, but not everybody lives.
A thread of whisper runs between us- and though a shadow is cast on devotion I am lost in the arms of destiny.
My love runs down to the ocean floor and I, swept along in the fiery rush, had my heart set on you-
But who knew that love was so cruel.
Who can say where the road goes- only time will tell.
You are in life I see, you will always be.
And when I lie all by myself, I hear your voice, I see your face, and my heart stays faithful-
You’re still the greatest treasure I’ve held in my hands.
Pleasure and pain make this journey-
I have died everyday waiting for you-
But darling don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, and I’ll love you for a thousand more.
You are the hole in my head, the space in my bed, the silence in between what I thought and what I said.
The laughter in tears, the sorrow in a smile.
I try to reach you, I can almost feel you, you’re nearly here, and then… you disappear.
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out; you’ve left me in the dark.
It’s always darkest before the dawn and-
The story remains unfinished, the rest is still unwritten

By Wilhelmine Wachter

With the use of the following:

·        Undiscovered- James Morrison
·        Castle of Glass- Linkin Park
·        I Come Apart- ASAP Rocky ft Florence Welch
·        Fast Car- Tracy Chapman
·        Silent Lucidity- Gregorian Masters of Chant
·        Only If For A Night- Florence + The Machine
·        No Light, No Light- Florence + The Machine
·        Killing Me Softly- Fugees
·        Carry On- Fun
·        Moment 4 Life- Nicki Minaj ft Drake
·        Bittersweet- Apocalytica
·        Just A Fool- Christina Aguilera ft Blake Sheldon
·        Only Time- Enya
·        Disappear- Beyonce
·        A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
·        Shake It Out- Florence + The Machine
·        Unwritten- Natasha Beddingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment